Example: Floor manager Mr. F. is a hugely successful manager and his team is usually able to handle anything. Only their communication is less than optimal. To help everyone be on the same page, team coaching can be beneficial…
Whether it is to establish a more open style of leadership, to integrate a new manager, or to combat a lack of dedication or transparency which impair the work a team does, team coaching can help your team reach its full potential.
Help your team achieve peak performance: Team coaching helps
- improve the awareness for other team members
- understand other members’ positions
- strengthen your team’s bond
- improve verbal communication
Your team coach: trained as a coach, as well as a psychotherapist and group therapist
As a psychotherapist and group therapist a have a lot of experience when it comes to understanding your team’s group dynamic and to help mirror your status quo: for successful ways forward, valuable new ideas, a better working atmosphere and fewer misunderstandings.
For that aim we use the following tools (and more) in our team coaching:
- team diagnosis: to identify the problem and plan the appropriate steps
- leadership checklist: determining your task allocation
- plan- and role-playing: e.g. to improve communication or to strengthen your bond
Improve your team-work – and turn your team into a model team, with professional team coaching.
Call now at 0177-2664514 – to receive more information on coaching length & more as well as individual offers for your company.