Behind a behavior are values and motives. What are they? I see the first stage of a coaching session as finding out. The starting point: our jointly agreed goals …
Entrepreneur, business coach and supervisor, depth psychological psychotherapist, group therapist and coach trainer – that is me, your coach Helga Odendahl. Therefore you can expect a diagnostically valuable view and a deep-lying source to help people in their development in our common coaching process.
Your coach, your sparring partner: practitioner, with a suitcase full of tools
A high level of practical relevance, numerous proven methods and my professional training as a psychotherapist make me a successful sparring partner, critic and provider of impulses and feedback. In this way you can effectively tackle changes in your daily business.
Via depth psychology: uncover motives, solve conflicts, tap into energy sources
Unconscious influences in your person can block intentional changes. My depth-psychologically oriented approach enables you to tackle inner conflicts. For example, when your gut says something different than your head when making decisions.
My feedback: open, honest and involved
We work with you in an open and honest atmosphere to answer your questions, fulfill your professional wishes and develop your strengths and personal motives. My psychotherapeutic background offers you comprehensive emotional competence for all your coaching needs.
“Ms. Odendahl’s coaching helped me to further develop my leadership qualities as a manager. The contact to my employees has improved immensely”.
Peter G. – Head of Department
Short profile and curriculum vitae of Helga Odendahl
Here you can download and print out a short profile or CV of your coach Helga Odendahl – also for presentation to your employer…
Helga Odendahl – professional career
- since 2016 Partner and Managing Director of MVZ Köln für Psychotherapie GmbH
- Since 2012 trainer for coaches at the IFAP Institute in Cologne/ Aachen and supervisor for psychotherapists at various training institutes
- Since 2009 business coaching with focus on teams & leadership; management of the practice “Odendahl & Kollegen
2016 Training as a couple therapist
- 2008 – 2009 Freelance consultant for companies
- EAP (Employment Assistance Program for companies) and work as a therapist
- 2008 Licensed as a depth psychological psychotherapist, individual and group
- 2006 – 2008 Psychological ward management
- 2004 – 2006 Freelance coach and trainer in the areas of management development & self-management, personnel consulting, potential analysis, assessment, recruiting
- 2002 – 2004 Seminar management and training for media and health management
- 1999 – 2002 Lecturer for conversation, psychology, pedagogy and sociology at the Rheinische Kliniken Cologne (adult education)
Training & further education:
- Certified Business Coach (Christopher Rauen) 2011
- EAPT (European Academy for Couples Therapy) 2016
- Training as a psychological psychotherapist at the Cologne-Bonn Academy for Psychotherapy for depth
- psychologically based individual and group therapy (license to practice, medical register entry 2008) 2003-2008
- Intensive psychodynamic short-term therapy after Davanloo 2009
- Training as EMDR – dream therapist 2010
- Training in conversation skills 1997
- Training in self-hypnosis 1998
- Autogenic training, progressive muscle relaxation and biofeedback at the Academy of Applied Hypnosis in Sydney, Australia 1998
- Study of psychology in Cologne